HUD Head up Display Speedometer for Car with OBDII EUOBD ,3.5 inch Universal Digital Speedometer,Over Speed Alarm, KMH/MPH, Windshield Projector with Film
Safety Just For You
When driving,system displays the “RUNNING SPEED’,”ATTENTION”,”OVERSPEED” “TECHOMETER”"FUEL COMSUMPTION”information on the windshield,avoiding hidden perilof
lowering your head to look the speedometer when driving on high speed.
1.Use OBD communication protocols
2.Touch key,no abrasion.
3.Adjustable brightness,LED brightness value reaches 800 CD/M2
A?head-up display,also known as a?HUD?, is any?transparent display?that presents data without requiring drivers to look away from their usual viewpoints. The origin of the name stems from a?pilot?being able to view information with the head positioned “up” and looking forward, instead of angled down looking at lower instruments. A HUD also has the advantage that the pilot’s eyes do not need to?refocus?to view the outside after looking at the optically nearer instruments.
- lUltra-thin projection screen, multi-function projection on the front glass;
- lColor super bright projection, clear and bright, normal use in sunlight;
- lAutomatically adjust the brightness, not dazzling at night;
- lSpeed ??parameters are continuously adjustable;
- lSpeed ??limit prompt, speed limit value can be set, such as 100km/h and 120km/h speed limit prompt function;
- lFour-segment frequency conversion tone prompt, optional voice module, quick prompt prompt with real female voice.
How does Minpn control quality?
Quality always comes first.
- 1.IQC inspects every new-coming materials according to AQL standard
- 2.AOI auto inspects during SMT production
- 3.Experienced workers produce and pack goods according to strict operational standards
- 4.Professional QA/QC team to ensure the quality during every process especially technical testings
- 5.Full inspection before delivery
Quanzhou Minpn Electronic Co., Ltd 18years? fty offering Car Parking Sensors,Car Alarm System,Car Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS,BSM,PEPS,HUD ect.?